Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday 21 August 2016

Waimea Old Boys Cabaret and Prize Giving 2016 ...

Waimea Old Boys Cabaret and Prize Giving 2016 ...


One of my many other sidelines is that I am the "Communications and Technology Officer" for Waimea Old Boys Rugby Football Club Inc. where my hubby is Vice President.
We had a fantastic weekend, including the 2016 Waimea Old Boys Rugby Football Club Inc. Cabaret and Prize Giving Saturday night 
I partnered with the super talented Jenny from HAIR-itage Studio, Jenny gave me this fantastic Up-Do, which lasted till morning!
And to top it off, Sunday morning, had my very first "Brunch" with my hubby at The Styx Nelson, with guest speaker from the Cabaret, Hugh McGahan, and wife Julia.


AND ...Check this out, me 2016 V me 1992!!!
Yup, that's 24 years ago!!!


Credits: 
Hair by Jenny at "HAIR-itage Studio"
MakeUp by Kathe at The JorjaRose Files
Photos by Jenny and Aleisha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets