Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Easter Treats …


Easter Treats …
The Easter Bunny forgot to come in our household this year.
I totally forgot to lay the treats out Thursday night/Friday morning, my hubby said: “that’s okay, JorjaRose thinks the Easter Bunny comes Saturday night/Sunday morning” … thank goodness I’m saved!

Anyways Sunday rolled around, and or course I had forgotten again!!!
I saw the remnants of the treats that had been eaten, and asked JorjaRose about it …
She said: “Mum you were half asleep in bed, and I asked if I could deliver the goodies to Reilly and me!” She used her southern accent of course, and rolled the “R” in Reilly! My family comes from Gore, and she really has the Southern accent and rolls all the “R”’s!!!   It's so cute!



So now I think I have failed the 2016 Easter Bunny, but hop{e} to be back on top for Easter next year.
So this is what the Easter Bunny brought to our lovely home last year ...






And how cute is this wee Bunny from the year before {2014} …



From my family to yours wishing you a safe and Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets