Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 23 March 2016

An Open Letter To Revlon …

An open letter to Revlon …

I just sent the below email to Revlon, and their response was for me to call their Customer Services about this.
The outcome of the phone call is … well I have used the product, and maybe I should switch to a different formula such as ColorStay Liquid Foundation or PhotoReady Foundation.
Considering I spent $42 for a Revlon Foundation, that I reached the bottom of the pan on the 2nd of usage, I am NOT impressed!!!

This was a big investment for me, as $42 is allot to spend on a Foundation for me, as I usually use Avon products.






The email sent  to Revlon …

Hi There,

Last week I purchased the new Revlon Colorstay 2-iN-1 Foundation {the new one on the market}, in Ivory.
I reached the bottom of the Compact on the 2nd day I used it!
When I went back to the Pharmacy, I was told I must be very heavy handed.
I pointed out {politely} that I am a {former} Make Up Artist, but was told not is these words though, but tough shit, and was suggested that I buy a MakeUp Brush for the remainder of the Compact.
I am NOT impressed!!!
All I ask is that the makeup Compact be exchanged with a Revlon Liquid Foundation.
I have booked in with the Revlon MakeUp Artist that is visiting Farmers Richmond late next weekend {Thursday/Friday/Saturday 31.03.2016 – 02.04.2016}, and can return the Compact to her then.

Best wishes,
Kathe.

So be warned, if you do decide to outlay $42 for the new Revlon Colorstay 2-iN-1 Foundation, be prepared to flush your money down the sink.




2 comments:

  1. Funny you should say this about Revlon compacts.I have just been saying to friends Im not happy with my new one.I hit the bottom after just a few times with my brush.I have never had this happen with other brands.So like you Kathe I shall not buy Revlon again......Wendy Thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, thanks for your comment, pleased I am not the only one who has experienced this lately. Foundation is a repetitive item, and had I been happy with this new Revlon Foundation, I would then continue to restock it every month, but not every two days! Best wishes, Kathe :-D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets