Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 1 February 2016

JorjaRose Jewellery, 1 Bracelet = 3 Pairs Of Earrings!



JorjaRose Jewellery, 1 Bracelet = 3 Pairs Of Earrings! ...

Recently whilst visiting the gorgeous town of Napier, I came across this Necklace and Bracelet set, which I purchased from Farmers, on sale for $12 for the Necklace and $10 for the Bracelet.


I had a Farmers loyalty redemption of $20, so the set just cost $2!!
I wore the Necklace and Bracelet that very same day, then went back to Farmers {the next day}, and purchased a second Bracelet for $10
When I got back home from our loooong weekend away, I pulled apart {or deconstructed} the second Bracelet to make these 3 pairs of Earrings!


Love it when you can make a complete set of Jewellery, just by getting out the ole set of Jewellery Pliers, and a bit of imagination!


What do you think? … are you going to try this too?!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets