Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday 7 February 2015

Guest Blogger: Jo Collins

My good friend Jo popped around recently with her latest masterpieces to show me.
I was truly impressed with both cards, and asked if I could showcase them.
Jo is fantastic at detail, and these two cards are no exception.

The first card is a case via Amy White from “Whitehouse Stamping” and features the “Secret Garden” stamp set.
Love the colour combo of Pool Party and Calypso Coral, and “Epic Day” Designer Series Paper.
The Embossing Powder in Clear, with the words “live with passion” is very subtle, but stunning.



The second gorgeous card is an Easel Card, and is a case via Debbie Henderson over at “Debbie’s Designs”.
It features the “By The Tide” stamp set, and this card is a BIG “WOW”!!!
From every angle you will notice the gorgeous colouring, glitter, sequins and more …







I have since created my own Easel Card, featuring the new “Petal Potpourri” stamp set, and I will be sharing this at my weekly Class on Thursday so get in quick and reserve your place.

Till then ...
Happy crattin'!
Kathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets