Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Weekly Deals: For Wednesday 3rd December 2014


This weeks “Weekly Deals” are up …
Top of my list is the “Autumn Accents” Bigz Die, this is one of the very few Dies that I do not own yet!
I was the very first person in New Zealand to own the “Petite Purse” Bigz L Die, as I had it imported it via ebay when it was first released in the USA!!!
I love love love this Die and have used it many times!!!
And here's a quickie exampke...


“That’s The Ticket” is an awesome stamp set to own, match it back with the “Ticket Duo Builder” Punch, sooo cute!!!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and if you would like to make a Stampin’ Up! purchase online, please head on over  to my Stampin’ Up! website.

Happy craftin’,

Kathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets