Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday 21 December 2014

Sneak Peak At The NEW Stampin’ Up! Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Brochures …



Super excited that the NEW Stampin’ Up! Occasions and Sale-A-Bration brochures, are due to start on January 6th 2015!!!
I was fortunate enough to be able to place a pre-order, and also earn Sale-A-+Bration rewards at the same time.
This is my first pre-order – super excited to start playing!


Stamp sets I received are "Butterfly Basics" with matching “Butterflies” Framelits, “Perpetual Birthday” with matching Perpetual Calendar, “Petal Potpourri” with matching “Flower Medallion” Punch.
As you can see from the piccies, I also ordered the Chalkboard Paper and matching ColorBox Chalk Ink Pad in "Rose Coral".
Can’t wait to use the Simply Pressed Clay "Alphanumeric Mold" with the Simply Pressed Clay … so cute!
I also received the "Bow Builder" Punch, very cool, and so easy to make mini Bows!
I won the stamp set “Painted Petals” valued at $50, due to the live launch of the catalogues, and being ”Solid Purple” for the Prize Patrol.


Sale-A-Bration rewards I earnt were the stamp sets “Best Day Ever”, “Big Day”, and  the 3 step stamp set “Lotus Blossom”, and the gorgeous “Irresistibly Yours” Specialty Designer Series Paper, which can be sponged, Spritzed, Brayered, to give a gorgeous emboss resist finish/technique.

Ummmm … so this is my first pre-order, the second pre-order is due to arrive tomorrow, so watch this space!

Thanks Stampin’ Up for the fun Summer ahead craftin’!!!
 

btw … I will be back on board teaching from January 8th 2015, and next year I will have at lest 3 Classes per week, so get in quick to reserve your place at next years Class{es}.
You’re welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and if you would like to make a Stampin’ Up! purchase online, please head on over  to my Stampin’ Up! website.

Happy craftin’,

Kathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets