Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday 25 April 2014

Storage Ideas With Kathe: “Shelf Mantelpiece” by The Sellers Room



Margarette at The Sellers Room has done it again!
I introduce to you the …
'The Sellers Room “Shelf Mantelpiece”, ideal for Stampin’ Up! Punches'!!!


These come flat-packed and ready for easy assemble, simply by slotting the pieces together {Punches sold seperately of course!!!}.


I have 2 sets in my Craft Room, and they are perfect for storing ALL my Stampin Up! Punches.


Above Is 2 Units Housed On Top Of each Other

I can get 2 rows of standard sized SU Punches per shelf, and 4 Punches across.
With three shelves high, that means I can store 24 standard sized Stampin’ Up! Punches per unit!
I have housed the larger/wider Punches on their own shelf, as per photo below.


At only $15 per unit {+ postage}, this is a cheap and easy way to tidy up your Craft Room.

For purchases, please contact me via kathe.oldham@gmail.com
New Zealand enquires only.

+ don’t forget about the “Big Shot Cabinet” that Margarette designed and made to house her brand new Stampin’ Up! Big Shot!

To view the post, please click here.





Happy Craftin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets