Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 5 November 2013

What's Up @ Kathe's Crafty Class?!!

Hi Crafty Ladies,

These are the projects we made last week @ Kathe's Crafty Class, come along this week and enjoy the fun ...

Thursdays, 1pm>3pm and 7pm>9pm




So I have decided to take the plunge and start doing Classes here from home.
I will be running 2 Classes a week to start with, on Thursdays, 1pm>3pm and 7pm>9pm.
Cost will be just $10, and Classes will continue to run each Thursday until further notice!!!
YOU make two amaze-balls projects, come along and enjoy the fun!
I am flexible if you have school aged children, just come 1/4 hour early to finish by 2.45pm

Bookings essential (as I make up kits), thanks!

Hot Offers (please see below flyers) ...
♥ Envelope Punch Board, only $38.95, used in both of last weeks projects



Thinlits Card Dies, only $67.95 per set, make those fancy fold cards with ease, 2 sets to choose from and each set comes with a number of AWEsome dies!!!


♥ Christmas Single Stamps, available to order till 31st January 2014!!!



♥ 20% off Tag It Bundles!
Create a pretty package this year and grab a bargain!


♥ My Digital Studio Seasonal Sale
30% off selected downloads for cards, kits, pages, tags and frameables 



♥ Undefined Stamp Carving Kit
Design and carve your own stamps … think of the possibilities!
Taking preorders for official release date of 12th November



Check out all my H♥T Stampin' Up! offers, H♥T of the press @ my Stampin' Up! website.

P.S. Leann from Stamps Plus has for sale her brand spanking new Stampin' Up! Gift Bow die, I ♥ it!!!
I already have one, and will demonstrate mine at this weeks "Kathe's Crafty Class".
To get some amaze-balls ideas in how to use the die, please got to my Pinterest page. 

Till next week!

Best wishes,
Kathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets